Today, business automation or business process automation (BPA) has become a necessity for every business. While it is impossible for the large companies to operate without proper business automation, medium and small businesses are also looking to automate a large number of operations for making life easier for employees and customers. MXICoders can help you automate your business using innovative technologies and state-of-the-art systems. We have created several business automation apps for our customers over the years; the software applications we make to automate business operations are all custom-made according the needs of our clients. They are easy-to-use and carry the right set of security features to ensure your business and all its confidential information don’t get leaked. Read on to know more about business automation.
RFID: The Most Important Component of Business Automation
- In some specific configurations RFID is capable of reading hundreds of items in a few seconds
- Works using radio frequency so unlike barcodes, RFID doesn’t need line of sight
- Completely hands free
- Any item tagged with RFID creates history of its own; this makes it easier to trace lost items, contaminated food items, expired medicines, etc.
- Enables fast and accurate data entry
- Offers near-realtime or realtime info
- When applied effectively helps in making essential process improvements.
Benefits of Business Automation
- Reduced cost: This is probably the most notable advantage of automating business; by automating your business, you can successfully decrease expenses of handling and processing documents like procurement documents, purchase orders and invoice.
- Saves time: Automation will allow you to finish jobs that you required hours to finish, in seconds. This will save a lot of your precious time; you can invest this additional time to make new plans for your business and help it to grow further.
- Operational benefits: Automation will effectively eliminate data-entry errors, promote e-payment, provide status inquiries from the suppliers and introduce a range of similar benefits. In short, it will make business operations quicker and more accurate.
Who Needs It?
- Health care industry (examples include for baby tagging, payments, billings etc)
- Retail stores
- Dairy farms (for tagging animals)
- Warehouses and storage service providers