Frameworks provide solutions/functionalities for getting rid of specific problems. Experts define programming frameworks as abstractions where common codes offering generic functionalities can be overridden selectively or specialised by means of user codes offering specific functionalities.
Importance of Programming Frameworks
- Ensures that the developer doesn’t need to write many codes.
- The codes you will get will be much robust and reliable.
- The codes will also be modular and more consistent.
- In programming frameworks, focus remains primarily on different areas of expertise and not on system compatibility.
- These frameworks are basically generic solutions, which you can reuse for different related issue.
- Having these frameworks is also important for enjoying organized program evolution and proper maintenance.
- Programming frameworks allow better integration of any related program.
Model-View-Controller or MVC
You can also hire our services for implementing the software architectural pattern called model-view-controller or MVC. MVC can be used to divide any given software into 3 interconnected parts; they are: model, view and controller (it’s needless to say that the name of pattern is derived from these three components). This helps in separating the internal representation of different information from the way they (the information) are presented by or to users.
Major PHP Programming Frameworks
- Zend Framework
Major .NET Programming Frameworks
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Blend
We at MXICoders always encourage our customers to select programmers for their choice of programming frameworks. We definitely offer our suggestion whenever there’s a need; however, the final decision is always taken by our customers.