Today, business automation or business process automation (BPA) has become a necessity for every business. While it is impossible for the large companies to operate without proper business automation, medium and small businesses are also looking to automate a large number of operations for making life easier for employees and customers. MXICoders can help you automate your business using innovative technologies and state-of-the-art systems. We have created several business automation apps for our customers over the years; the software applications we make to automate business operations are all custom-made according the needs of our clients. They are easy-to-use and carry the right set of security features to ensure your business and all its confidential information don’t get leaked. Read on to know more about business automation.
Business Process Automation Applications
RFID: The Most Important Component of Business Automation
- In some specific configurations RFID is capable of reading hundreds of items in a few seconds
- Works using radio frequency so unlike barcodes, RFID doesn’t need line of sight
- Completely hands free
- Any item tagged with RFID creates history of its own; this makes it easier to trace lost items, contaminated food items, expired medicines, etc.
- Enables fast and accurate data entry
- Offers near-realtime or realtime info
- When applied effectively helps in making essential process improvements.
Benefits of Business Process Automation:
- Reduced cost: This is probably the most notable advantage of automating business; by automating your business, you can successfully decrease expenses of handling and processing documents like procurement documents, purchase orders and invoice.
- Saves time: Automation will allow you to finish jobs that you required hours to finish, in seconds. This will save a lot of your precious time; you can invest this additional time to make new plans for your business and help it to grow further.
- Operational benefits: Automation will effectively eliminate data-entry errors, promote e-payment, provide status inquiries from the suppliers and introduce a range of similar benefits. In short, it will make business operations quicker and more accurate.
Workflow Automation Application Development
Who Needs It?
- Health care industry (examples include for baby tagging, payments, billings etc)
- Retail stores
- Dairy farms (for tagging animals)
- Warehouses and storage service providers